Hollywood Storytelling Techniques that Boost Your Online Fundraising
January 27 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
You’re doing the most important work there is: changing lives and creating a better world. So why do great nonprofits struggle for the attention and funding they need to make the impact we all want to see?
The answer, baked into our very DNA, is storytelling. The right story told the right way has the power to break through the noise and make a connection with your audience that leads to action. The good news is that great storytelling doesn’t have to be difficult. We can easily adapt a framework that has been perfected over the last 100 years by a multi-billion-dollar industry—and use it for good!
In this webinar, we’ll break down Hollywood-based storytelling best practices and teach you how to apply them to boost your online fundraising.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why storytelling works and when/how it works best
- What’s wrong with the way most nonprofits tell their story
- The most effective types of stories you should tell
- Who can tell your story so you don’t have to
- The Personal Quest Story Formula that you can start using today
- How to apply storytelling to Donate pages
Fill out the registration form to sign up for this free sector education webinar. If you can’t attend, register anyway and we’ll email you the recording!